Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two Years Later

While I'm fairly certain that no one reads this blog since it has been neglected for the past two years, I'm going to start posting again as if nothing has happened. Because I have decided to get back into cyberworld I decided that I should probabaly change my profile information, as I have changed considerably in the past few years. When I was sorting through the list of "industries" available for me to chose from, I was disappointed to see that there wasn't the option of Nursing or Healthcare or even (G-d forbid I chose this) Medicine. As I was scrolling through, I thought about all the things that Nursing necessitates: Art, Human Resources, Architecture--(of the human body?) there was even an option of "Chemicals." --Drugs? That probably counts. Fashion?--If you're careful about scrub selection... It sounds cliche and to any nurses or student nurses it is beyond cliche and moves into the obnoxious category, to say "one can do ANYTHING with nursing." Nevertheless, given the inappropriate options presented to me what was my mind supposed to revert to? I decided to choose Chemicals. Nursing almost always involves drugs. At least, it seems that way now that I'm expected to know a lot about them to take the Board exam.

No comments: