Tuesday, May 31, 2005

First Day of Class

Hola hola


Today I ate eggs with banana in it and it was surprisingly delicious...much better than yesterday´s pig skin in salsa. Anyway, last night we talked with our mother for many hours and I am surprised how much more we understand than the first day. I also watched some Mexican t.v. shows-which were hilarious and very dramatic. They play music in the background the whole time. Cute.

In a few minutes I am off to my first day of the class that I didn{t quite test into, but I don{t have to buy any books for this class so I guess it evens out. A mi.


This weekend we are going to Acapulco and it should be really fun! Anyway, sorry my posts aren{t very organized. I am thinking about a lot of things-like my classes. I just need to have fun in them and I´ll be fine. Ok ok me voy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay dios mío. Mi hija está en México y no puedo ir visita. No importa, ojalá tiene un bien viaje, y sí, no preocupe con la escuela, es más importante que tiene diversión.

*MP* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.