Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ghost in my house

did i tell you there{s a ghost in our house? our sisters told us that they have both seen this person dressed in white with long black hair and they are serious as hell! they{ve seen her in the bungalo (the servant house in the back yard) and in the back yard and in the room that i sleep in! somehow they aren{t afraid- i think it{s because ghosts aren{t as big of a deal here, plus they think it{s just their grandma who used to live there until she died. i however sleep next to a window as big as the wall facing said yard, and when i wake up in the night i keep my eyes closed really tightly.ay! i really don{t want to see her! thank goodness i have a roomate who keeps telling me i should be more afraid of the living than the dead. true.....maybe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! I'm glad that you're adjusting well to Mexico. I just watched a show on travel south of the border and I'm green with envy now.
Say hi to your roomate for me!
Love, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hola Amy-la

I can't wait to tell Olivia you have ghosts...she's well into the second Harry Potter and loving these scary, larger than life things. She thought the cornish pixies were little guys made of corn cobs. Maybe your ghost is only a little corn cob...Olivia would tell you that ghosts can be tamed...love you.

So how is school?

Amy said...

I think I´m going to suggest to Priscilla on the last night we´re here that we stay up and wait for her...good idea? could be fun!

amy