Monday, June 06, 2005

Acapulco

Ok, I´ve been trying to figure out how to post pictures to this blog for about half an hour and i´m getting sad at my stupidity. Anyway, TINA, help me please. I have downloaded Hello and it says it will automatically be on my friends list. ummm.. what do they mean by that?I guess that´s what happens when I have you do everything for me- I have no idea what´s going on.

Anyway, Acapulco was fun and hot but nice and wendy so i didnt notice that i was getting burned on the beach. oh well. i went parasailing (i have a picture for when i figure it out) and it was magical! it was so beautiful i couldn´t believe it.

We tried to go to an ¨exclusive¨ club but we stood there for like twenty minutes and they wouldn´t let us in and we started to notice that the sea of people waiting to get in was getting more and more concentrated with darker skinned Mexicans. Then we thought about the fact that Priscilla is Mexican and after a day at the beach a little darker than normal too. We stood in the front of the crowd right next to the rope for 20 minutes and when a group of 7 gorgeous white guys were let in 2 seconds after they arrived we decided that was our cue to leave. Our new Mexican friends Eric and Tonyo told us it was racist but we didn´t really think we´d have a problem until we got there. It was crazy. So... we went to a local club that Mexicans go to and some nice ladies taught me some dance moves. It was great! Anyway, I must be off!

3 comments:

*MP* said...

What will be automatically on your friends list? The blog? That is good. Then you choose the blog, set the settings, choose the picture, write something in the little text box on the right and then click send (or something like that). I'll look at the process later. I have to run a race tonight, so probably more like tomorrow. Yes, I said Run. 5K. It feels like a marathon.

Anonymous said...

Amy:

What ever else might also be true, you are just too cute. Oh wait, I mean "Aun otras cosas son verdad, lo mas importante, y mas obvio es que eres muy linda."

DWG

Anonymous said...

By the way, with respect to the "exclusive club," is it possible that it caters to "gorgeous guys" or to those who appear to be bringing money for drinks, as opposed to non Mexicans?

Around here it is the pretty Latinas (and of course Paris Hilton wannabes) who are taken to the front of the line and let in while the average people of all races wait to have their chance to get in and be among them.

DWG