Monday, June 13, 2005

I helped with homework! math homework!

You would never believe it, but it´s true. I helped my little sister with studying for her math final and it was algebra and geometry. Now, we know that I didn´t just totally screw her up because she got an A+ on her final exam today. Woo hoo! Lori, you were right, I CAN do math- that third grade teacher really screwed me up eh? Glad I know now...

Anyway, México D.F. and Teotihuacan were super super fun! What history and excitement. We learned so much I don´t have time to write it all out but Iwill continue working on those pictures (don´t kid yourself, it´s not going to happen, but I will continue saying that I will try) .

Anyway, for those of you I have access to, you will get the slide show when I get home and I will also be able to publish the ones I want online when I have some help. Espera, I can do math homework...which means I could probably figure out how to post pictures.

Anyway, right now I have mucha tarea. I have my exams once a week and tomorrow´s the day. I also have a hoework assignment that I forgot to do for today that I must make up and I also have a worksheet. A ver, i better walk home before it get´s dark. Post to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy:

Olivia and I are so proud of your math skills. We are glad that you learned the lesson that it was your third grade teacher who was the stupid one (yes, we used the "S" word) not you!!!! You are the brilliant one...the math wizard...the genius of numeric nirvana. Now Olivia wants to talk: dear amy,i had lots of fun today i went to emmis studio. and the dog says ruff ruff.
love, sophie