Thursday, June 30, 2005

Another DAY


Last night we went to Amaranta´s and it was awesome! We ate so much great food I almost burst and I learned how to make tortillas and carne asada (that´s easy!). I have to add two more things to my buying list-a tortilla press and some clay pots for cooking. I love them. Anyway, I´m just posting so that you can see this picture of me and my friends in Taxco. Taxco is a town in the hills where they mine silver so it´s really cheap there. Lot´s of fun buying stuff.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I´m so good and clean mom. No need to worry. I have a cold now but that´s managable. My mom wants me to gargle this crap but I´m a little scared. She´s funny! She says I have a cold because I don´t wear shoes when I´m in my room and my feet are hot and the ground is cold and that´s why. hmm...

*MP* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.